a new member

bestynuanbestynuan Raw Newbie

i am a new member of this community. I read the forums and very interesting to join . I also love raw foods and i want to hear more about the healthy raw food.

ClaireT

Comments

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

Hello- I only joined 3 days ago. I'm new to raw too- but I've always loved salad and fruit!

I'm going high raw next week- when I do my next grocery shop. I already am a vegan.

ClaireT
  • RawKarenRawKaren Raw Newbie

Welcome all! You have joined a great and helpful community.

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

Welcome to all new comers.x

• jbirdjbird Raw Newbie

Hi all! I'm new to raw as well. I'm having the hardest time kicking the caffeine habit. I love tea! I'm thinking about transitioning into herbal tea. What do you all think?

I heard about tulsi tea from my cousin and all of the health benefits. What are your thoughts on herbal tea?

Thanks so much!

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I'm dedicated to chai tea. I make my own so that I know what ingredients are going into it. 

• lea01lea01 Raw Newbie

My family are huge herbal tea people, especially my mom who is extremely healthy. I'm a fan of tulsi tea, they're really good. I've never had a caffeine issue myself so I can't say much else other than the fact that herbal teas can have great health benefits and come in many great flavors!

ClaireT