body cleansing and eating

today I did a warm water enema, and i’m taking super cleans nightly. I want to fast but I have to wait until I have another day off work because I need all the energy I can get. I was wondering what are the best foods to eat while trying to clean the system out, and what foods should I avoid? all opinions welcome.=) and a pre thank you to all.

Comments

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Eat some watermelon. It’s a great diuretic. Lemon juice and olive oil together is good for cleansing the liver. Eat some prunes for colon cleansing or eat some ground flaxseed daily. Apple cleanses are good too.

Avoid too many fatty foods and grains. They slow the whole cleansing process down so the body can spend it’s time digesting. Try to eat monomeals and don’t combine many things at a time. Try to stay away from spicy foods.

Here’s wishing you success.

• thanks for all the advice!

• PolAnnaPolAnna Raw Newbie

Whenever I want to cleanse my body, I always take Dr.Parell. It’s an effective product :) And it’s totally safe.

ClaireT
  • danielpatrikdanielpatrik Raw Newbie

Hi all. I would like to know which websites should I follow which can give me information regarding detoxing and body cleanse? Could somebody help me out?

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

There's a raw cleanse on this website. I think it's part of membership.