Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What's your favourite raw snack?

KatherineKatherine Raw Newbie

I'm new to raw (have been unsuccessful at past attempts, but have been going really well on the raw cleanse). Today I was with friends at a birthday who were all eating junk snacks. Unfortunately I hadn't prepared well and by the end I was hungry so I had some crisps. It was not a huge deal, I didn't have many, but I'm feeling the effects later on. I'm seeing this as a good thing, I'm adjusting to raw and my body doesn't want processed foods, yay! I am wondering, though, what everyone's favourite snacks are. This is step one in preparing myself better from now on, I will also check out the recipe section!!

ClaireT

Comments

• harpmomharpmom Raw Newbie

Kale chips! Yum!

Good luck on your journey!

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Grapes, blueberries...pretty much anything round, small, and fruity for a super quick and easy snack. 

• raw2liferaw2life Raw Newbie

Remove the pit from a date and replace with any nut of your choice, Cashews, Walnuts, and Macadamias all work great. You could also blend a paste of nuts and tahini as the filling for the date.

If you are sensitive to heavier combinations such as these, you could try stuffing them with something else, or just eat the dates as they are.

ClaireTFeralRain
  • jennahjennah Raw Newbie

Sun-dried tomatoes! Or mushrooms marinated in coconut amigos! 

ClaireTFeralRain
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I'm in love with these ideas!

TammiTrue
  • JanaceJanace Raw Jr. Superstar

Banana wrapped in a romaine leaf.

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • susanmeyersusanmeyer Raw Newbie

Hi and thanks for your inspiration!! :D

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • EeEssEeEss Raw Newbie

All types of fruits and berries. It's not only yummy but super healthy.

ClaireT