Nauseous

RondrekaRondreka Raw Newbie
I am on day 16 of my raw vegan journey.. When I am not eating (like in the middle of the night or in the morning) I get very nauseous. The nausea wakes me up at night. Anyone else experience this or know why it happens? My stomach feels completely empty although I'm eating around 2500 calories a day, I eat right before bed and I am reaching pretty much all of my nutritional targets. I also feel light headed like I haven't had food in days.... I have started drinking a little apple cider vinegar in a glass of water every morning not sure if that is the cause .... The only time I feel good is when I'm eating or just ate.
ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome!

Are you still feeling bad? I felt hungry a lot for the first couple of weeks. It's a transition period. Bananas helped for me. 

Rondreka
  • chndrhchndrh Raw Newbie

Hi,

I’ve been transitioning to raw for the last couple of weeks. I’d say it’s probably just a detox symptom as I was feeling pretty nauseous at first, and super hungry and lightheaded. My solution was to have an extra smoothie at night after dinner and within a couple of days I started to feel better and “fuller” sooner and didn’t require that extra boost anymore. I also noticed that I was super thirsty so I think part of getting all of the toxins out is also drinking a lot more water which will also make you feel full. 

Hooe you’re feeling better!

RondrekaClaireT
  • RondrekaRondreka Raw Newbie
    Thank you! The nausea went away but now I've had a sore throat for 3 days. I've been raw for 24 days... I guess I'll have to deal with the detox symptoms for now.
    ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I'm happy to hear the nausea passed. I hope your sore throat does the same soon! 

Rondreka