acne scars

RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

Hi everyone,

I suffered from acne for couple of years. After I found raw food I'm 100% acne free! Not raw anymore! The only problem I have now is my acne scars. They are not to deep or big but they are there. Can someone tell me any natural remedy for acne scars?! I have heard of olive oil,aloe vera, lavender etc. If someone here have experience with anything that works please write!

Cheers!

wjmdjj

Comments

• GlitterGirlGlitterGirl Raw Newbie

The only natural thing I've heard of is those poking contraptions that you roll over your face to rebuild the tissue... I haven't tried it so I don't know if it works personally but you can find videos on YouTube about them. Other than that I've seen major improvement using laser resurfacing treatments. I'm not sure if you would want to go that far with it but it's healthier than a chemical peel! ; )

• taking msm is supposed to help. i read all over the internet that it helps heal scars. that's one of the many reasons i decided to start taking it. i've been on it only one full week and i did notice one recently earned acne scar fade surprisingly fast.

it could also be dry brushing, which is something i started about three weeks ago. this has definitely helped my skin. beautifulonraw provides a good facial brush with her face cream. i had my doubts the first week, as the brushing made my skin flake quite a bit at first, but by the second week all that unhealthy skin had been fully brushed away. my skin feels and looks really good now. it's super!

oh, and beautifulonraw also sells those rolling pins glittergirl wrote about. i've been eyeing it, but haven't tried it yet.

big yes to msm and dry brushing.

• GlitterGirlGlitterGirl Raw Newbie

I've heard of MSM but don't know much about it - gonna do some research now that you mention it!

• RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

I'm going to try MSM.That sounds like MSG almost.hahaha

• camiheartsrawcamiheartsraw Raw Newbie

Vitamin e works like a charm. I used it after a horrible horse back riding accident left half of my face without several layeres of skin, and now I don't have a scar at all. My brothers called me two face after it first happened after the comic book (cruel but funny) and now you'd never know. You have to layer it on thick before bed and you might want to use an old tshirt or something as a pillow case because it will leave oil marks.

• I love the way pure raw shea butter makes my hair and skin feel. I got this big tub of it for $25 and it lasts forever. I've had it for 6 monthes and I am only half way through it, and I use it everyday. I use it on my face, around my eyes, on any skin I want to protect, my lips, inside of my nose sometimes, hands. I put it in my hair, it is nicer than the most expensive hair styling products, cheaper, and better for the environment and your body. It will improve the scarred skin naturally and quickly, and it helps with wrinkles and premature aging, stretchmarks, improves collagen production, evens out skin tone.

• The RawtarianThe Rawtarian Raw Superstar

Coconut oil! I am surprised that no one has mentioned this yet.

• wjmdjjwjmdjj Raw Newbie

I love my facial brush so much!!https://www.amazon.com/CIELLULU-Cleansing-Multi-function-Electric-Rechargeable/dp/B07FXH3CL9In addition to medication, I think you need to use some daily skincare tools. I use a facial brush every night when I wash my face. Soft silicone on the facial cleansing brush, no irritation to the skin, can be used with a cleanser in a good combination. You just have to take it and slide it back and forth across your face to create a lot of foam. Both convenient and fun, free your hands. The best part of this facial brush is that it has LED skin care mode. Red, yellow and blue lights correspond to different wavelengths and have different effects. This is great! It also features a waterproof and wireless charging base.

• anandhisanandhis Raw Newbie

Aloe vera gel works wonderful for removing any kinda scars on skin. If you can get the plant , try it and you will be amazed by the result.

ClaireT