Run from reality

PainahPainah Raw Newbie

I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

ClaireT

Comments

• ConnorDewaratanawanConnorDewaratanawan Raw Newbie
    edited October 2022

I like your thoughts. I started taking CBD to improve my quality of life. I mean, my doctor advised me on it to improve my sleep because I slept terribly. I mean, I used to sleep 3-4 hours. I’m a graphic designer, so I should always have a nice rest to be ready to generate new ideas. So, I totally agree with your opinion on that. It’s all about improving life quality and being more effective only. We should take it knowing we can always quit it.