Since delving into the raw world (I eat raw until dinner-- somedays 100%) I have become oversensitive to many many things. I never before had allergies-- now I have spring, summer and fall allergies, seem to be sensitive to dust and dander.
My body has decided to mistake the protein in many fruits for the pollens that I am allergic to ('oral allergy syndrome') and so I now react when I eat bananas, almonds, melons, mangos and other fruits.
My skin seems to be more sensitive too.
Is this a normal reaction to deing detoxified? Anyone else having this experience?