Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Question for Excalibur owners

I am just about ready to buy my Excalibur dehydrator and the only question that I keep pondering about is: Which color option shoud I choose, black or white? My concern is that the white trays may get stained eventually from drying fruits and vegetables. Is that a problem with any of your dehydrators? Or should I just choose black? Black one doesn’t look as nice, but then again even the white one comes with black door… I have seen in the Excalibur catalog CLEAR colored trays but it apparently isn’t an option I can choose. I emailed Excalibur and this is what they said: “Actually you don

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

I went with the black dehydrator and love it.

• I also have a black one.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I chose the black one too.

• me three! lol… i have the black one also with the clear trays – ive never had an issue with any discoloration. (and heaven knows i have had a few botched experiments that have left the inside rather messy!)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

me four! I have the black one and I love it too!

• I see people have spoken and so black one it is. Thank you for your replies. I’m going to order mine right now!!!! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THOSE RECIPES WITH DEHYDRATOR!!!! Can’t wait to try them all!!!

• I bought the white one, yet the door is black and the trays inside are black too… so its a non issue

• Black is Rock&ROll baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you order it directly from excalibur?? Just curious to see if it came with timer…I was told the only machines that come with a timer are the ones ordered directly from exacalibur…