28 Minute Motivation!

chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

This is a 28 minute video from YouTube. It is Fantastic! Inspriational! Factual! and Very well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcON5j9g2M&mode…

Hope You Enjoy It!

Comments

• I saw this a couple of days ago, and I found it to be pretty unbiased, and put in a way most of the population can understand without getting to many negative responses. Overall I was happy that the message is getting out!

• Thanks for the link!

I’m sharing that with as many people as possible. Great info. & I loved the Star Wars skit.

=]

• Wow That is a great link Chris! It really crystalizes the whole concept and is entertaining as well. I just saw Carol Alt on Tyra Banks today and she has a new raw food book out. The interview was really short and she didn’t seem to explain things on a deeper level. But I am glad she is promoting the idea and cookbook and she may reach a completely different audience. She has always looked great so it’s not like she has changed a lot since she went raw.

Your link is perfect for anyone who wants to understand the larger ethical implications of what the diet is all about. Thanks!