Forum topic favorites

After I've added a forum topic as a favorite, I don't see it showing up in my list of favorites. I even tried removing the topic as a favorite and adding it again. Does anyone know where I would see a list of my forum topic favorites? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Hmmm . . . They used to show up on your profile along with your favorite recipes. Don't know what happened to them. Any topic or recipe that you post on will show up in your "Track". Let's ask Kandace and Ray about the Forum Topic favorites.

Kandace, Ray . . . any idea what happened to the Forum Topic favorites link that was on the user profiles?

• pixxpixx Raw Master

I have started putting a "-" or something similar, on any thread I am interested in, but don't have any input. That way, it will update in my track page, so I can keep up with it. Yes, it basically puts a blank post on the thread, but that's what I've found works for me.

• It would be interesting to get a response - I even tried to add this topic as a favorite. Again, it says it's one of my favorites, but it doesn't show up in my profile like the recipes do!

• Pixx - I wonder if that's their way to get us to participate in our favorite conversations - you have to join in the discussion to track it! :)

• pixxpixx Raw Master

I'm guessing Kandace & Ray haven't noticed this thread yet...

I'm not sure how else to contact them.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Pixx, there used to be a link for contacting K and R before the updates. Being a pack rat, I of course have saved it in a file. I sent them a note this morning about the malfunction. Hopefully we will get a response soon.

Before I understood how the Favorites link worked, I used to copy the URL for a thread and paste it into a Word document. I just kept a list going and when I was through with a thread, I erased it from my list. The copied URLs are clickable, so it was easy to use. I think I like your idea even better. It's amazing the "round about" ways we can think of to make things work for us.