Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best present ever!!!

AVLAVL Raw Newbie

My mom was in Montreal for 2 weeks and whenever she goes away she likes to bring us some things back. She always gets my brother and sister (who are 16 & 18) treats like maple fudge and candy. But when I went to her house tonight to say hi to her, on the kitchen counter was my present. You want to know what she got me? I bet you'll be jealous!

She had gone to a market and bought me (all organic) a case of strawberries, a case of raspberries...ya I mean a CASE! carrots, zucchini, grapes, tomoates, carrots, peppers, broccoli, apricots, a cantaloupe and raw crackers!!!!!!!

That was the best present ever. Not only was it all organic and it came from a market, but I saved on a lot of money on food this week. So it's like 2 presents in 1!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

AVL~ YOU are so Blessed to have an understanding parent, lucky girl!!! smile

• That's an awesome present. Very cool of your mum.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Mom is in the running for Mom Of The Year! Way to go Mom!!!! Maybe you could bottle a bit of Mom for the others that have people in their lives that could use a bit of fairy support dust. :)

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

How sweet of her! :-)

• Can I borrow your mom?

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Wow, your mom rocks. You must have given her an awesome Mother's Day gift. ;)

Swayze

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

azulBlue02034, you can borrow her when she gets on my nerves!

swayze, actually I didn't give her a present, I just had her over for dinner. I guess she likes me a lot!!!

• That is great! I hope my mom does that for me one day.

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

That was so nice of your mom!