How Do You View Your Own Recipes?

I haven't been on goneraw much since the new format came online. I'm having a hard time navigating it. On the old format when you went to your profile you could look at all the recipes you've posted. I can't figure out how to do that now.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

From your profile click on "Track". Everything you have ever posted (forum topics and recipes) is in that file. It's arranged chronologically by most recent activity. Several users have asked that the recipes be moved to a separate tab like they were before.

For additional assistance in navigating the new and improved (and stable . . . YEAH) Gone Raw, you can check out this user created thread: Site Use Tips and Hints

. . . and WELCOME BACK. I've missed your fabulous recipe postings.

• OceanBlissOceanBliss Raw Newbie

I haven't been on much either since the website change, but I was thinking the same thing today. I was actually going to post this question. I would love for the users recipes to be placed in a separate tab.

Thanks for providing the link, emtpdmom. very helpful.

• Sorry, we're aware that there are still some extremely confusing aspects to this version of the website. We've learned a lot lately, and as time allows, we plan to fix these very issues.

Thanks for your patience, we're doing our best!

• i haven't visited the web site in many months and i, too, am having a hard time getting around. i can't even figure out how to get to my profile to click Track. :) thanks for any assistance you can give me with this.

For assistance in navigating the new and improved (and stable . . . YEAH) Gone Raw, check out this user created thread: Site Use Tips and Hints.

Click on your user name in the top right corner to go to your profile.

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Another vote for quick access to our own recipes. As someone with a lot of forum posts, the "Track" tab is useless to me.

While not the ideal fix for finding personal recipes, a few users have located their recipes and then added the URLs to their user profile for quick access.