Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best Places To Live?

2»

Comments

• Thanks thorne. Mainly raw but usually I can find raw options at veg resaurants. I was just at Natures Corner for the first time last week, had an amazing veg. juice!

• stayce, Hawaii is definatley on my list of places to check out. I have always felt drawn there. Hopefully I'll make it there some day! Thanks for the info!

• I live in northern california. I love it.

theres lots of health food places around, im ever so close to san francisco, the beach & berkeley

• I've always felt drawn to Hawaii. Hope I make it there someday, sounds like heaven :)

• megan lyne, what's the weather like year round there? I heard it is expensive to live there do you find this to be true?

• Sorry for the late reply...

I like California...it's home. I grew up in Orange County (mostly Irvine, Costa Mesa, & Huntington Beach), went to San Francisco for college, and then moved down to San Diego where I lived for about four years. My only complaint is that it's too hot most all the year round. I love to have real seasons and SoCal doesn't even come close to having fall & winter. Sounds like you would really like it if you're not a cold weather person. With California it's all about where you live. If we end up moving back in a couple years to start a family it will definitely be to one of the following places:

*Carlsbad

*Del Mar

*La Jolla

*Leucadia

*San Clemente

Gotta have those ocean breezes. If you get at all inland the weather is unbearable.

• No problem, thanks :)