Organic Kombuchu Culture Free Western, MA and Flavoring Tips

I would love to offer my Kombuchu culture to anybody in the Berkshires of Western,MA who wants to get started. I have 3 available. My Kombuchu came from Montreal and I have divided it and sent it with friends to LA, Monteplier, VT and New York City( to my friends and awesome musicians Kelly and Liah)( You can get info on making all over the Web, but I would like to add a few personal tips: I add organic black cherry juice, cinnamon, orange peel and fresh chopped ginger. Awesome beverage that totally revitalizes your mind and body. I have been drinking Kombuchu Tea for over a year and I am hooked. Great tasting beverage with many ways to change the flavoring. My next batch I will experiment with cayenne pepper, raw cacao powder and ginger.

Also I would like to mention that I created a small Family Business making organic, dairy free snacks 17 years ago. I have 2 flavors that are 100% raw: Organic Raw Cacao Goji and Organic 100% Lemon Pop, my other flavors are about 80% to 90% raw. I will send free samples of the raw flavors and ask you to cover postage. Here is my web site: I got the inspiration for this business when I was making maple syrup from our sugar bush. It is sometimes necessary to boil sap for 15 to t 20 hours straight and I started using organic spirulina to boost my energy levels and it worked. After 2 sugaring seasons I decided to create dairy free snacks called Chunks of energy that contained organic spirulina and the last 4 years have been adding more and more organic, vegan and raw flavors.

I love to cook and look forward to the many creative, mouth watering recipes that have been and will be posted here.