I want to stick around for awhile.

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself.

I am a pro-choice civil libertarian, nudist, atheists, Beatlemaniac, Marxist (Groucho is my favourite), Lennonist (see Beatlemaniac), Whovian (Dr. Who greatest sci-fi program ever), and hopefully Raw Foodist. I've tried this diet before without success, I always went back to my bad habits and it has shown. You see my health is rather poor. I am diabetic and my sugar levels are out of control. It is very rare that my blood sugar readings are below 300 and they have been as high as 750. I also suffer from debilitating cluster headaches, that have been going on for over 20 years now (working at a hotel that was robbed, I was pistol whipped). I am 50 years old, and I'd like to stick around for a while longer so I am turning back to the raw food diet, since western medicine has not helped me in the least, and when I lost my job, I lost my health care, so my medications and supplies have been difficult to afford.

Pretty much covers it. I hope you all will help, and I hope I can contribute as well.

Thank you,

Herby