Biscru - Free samples at Rude Health

Hi everyone - just to let you know that if anyone lives near Ireland or can get to Dubin this weekend, there's a show called Rude Health happening - here's the link

Kieran from Simply Wild is going to take some Biscru for everyone to try - please feel free to let me know what you think if you make it there!

Is anyone here from Europe? I did wonder if I'm the only one!!!

and this was my original introduction...

I'm new to the forum and relatively new to being raw. I tried to go raw last year in November (in the Alps) and was too cold! But during this time, I also discovered a new raw food cracker called Biscru. I fell in love with it and contacted the owner Serge de Thaey to tell him how delicious they were and to encourage him to sell them in the UK where I was originally from. He wrote back and thanked me and asked if I'd like to help him!!! Even though I'd never done anything like it before and was a full time mum, I thought why not? I loved Biscru and thought it would be fun!

That was November 2008, it's now September 2009 and I can't believe how well they're selling (after a difficult first few months as I was learning what to do and doing lots of French-English translation!). It is fun now and what seems to make it even better is when I get contacted by someone I've never heard of in a different country asking to buy Biscru! We're selling in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and soon to be US, Canada, Germany, Ireland and of coure the UK!!!

As a result of this, I've also been asked to help another raw food producer to help sell their lovely food and I just started last week. Chris Wood runs Raw Living Ltd with his partner Kate Magic and has become a friend after he started selling Biscru. If you're interested in buying wholesale that's where I come in - please let me know!

If you'd like to know more about Biscru or Raw Living food, please email me at or visit the Biscru website or even my site to know more about me at

Thanks for your time