Buying food online?

There are no Whole Food stores near to where I live. Do you guys know of any websites where I can order raw and/or organic foods to be delivered to my home?

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

treehousestories, Here in Portland, there are companies like Organics to You that deliver organic fruits and vegetables. Where do you live? Perhaps there is something similar near you.

• missemymissemy Raw Newbie

www.naturalzing.com Not sure what all you are looking for, but it sells a lot. My Dr gets the raweos (raw-oreos) and loves them !

• www.realrawfood.com has exceptional products, the best prices that I have been able to find for online purchases, and very efficient delivery. They are a family run and ethical business.

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

Here is another thread with lots of links that may help:

http://goneraw.com/forum/favorite-raw-internet-storefronts

• I recommend NaturalZing as well. I ordered from them recently and received my order in less than 24 hours!

• Both pjsrawcuisine.com and rawvolution.com have wonderful services that deliver pre-made raw meals weekly. I use both of them occasionally, and they're a great convenience. As you become more familiar with making your own raw food you will no longer feel the need to use them.

For special raw foods that are difficult to find elsewhere, I use realrawfoods.com and rawguru.com. Between the two of them I get all my truly raw nuts and seeds, cold pressed oils, transitional snacks, etc.

I'm not sure of where you live, but I live in San Francisco, and I used planetorganics.com and farmfreshtoyou.com for fresh fruit and veggies. All of the best, most vibrant produce I have ever gotten has come from these services. If you live out of the range of delivery for these, search around. There is probably a local delivery service where you are.

Hope this helps : ) Good luck