sore gums

My gums are inflamed and sore! ouch, whats going on??

how can i make them feel better, naturaly? I think it's gingervitus( i prolly spelt that wrong)

Comments

• luxdivonluxdivon Raw Newbie

oil pull! look it up it will help within a week. and continue to eat raw food. 4 months in, and my teeth feel and look better. Oh, and ditch the toothpaste for baking soda/salt option (my teeth felt even better after that) You might be allergic to something. Somebody in another thread about sore gums said that (can't remember which one) Best Wishes!

• missemymissemy Raw Newbie

Could it be the Stuff coming through the pours? I know when I detox metals I can feel them coming through certain body parts. I didn't like this oil pulling the first time I did it, ate too much oilly stuff afterwards to get the taste out of my mouth, and got pretty ill. But do it every morning now as someone was kind enough to suggesst coconut oil as I had done sesame seed oil. I am really loving it now, as my candida is way down, after decades of dealing with that. But it's your choice, you can always wait until your gums calm down and try it again.

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

I've had sore gums once in awhile too. Athough I don't think it was gingivitis, what really helps me is while brushing my teeth, is to brush my gums with my toothbrush slowly in circles (not the sore spots) to promote circulation for healing. That's one natural way!

They usually feel better after a few days.

• I have that issue if something I am eating that I think is raw is not or is less raw than my body requires.

When I first started out I was eating a brand( Eziekial)(SP?) of frozen sprouted bread and wraps... They would do this to me every time I had them with in hours my teeth and gums were soar and my teeth would even become moveable and loose. I no longer eat them and I have had no further problems. HTH Jodi