Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What raw snacks do you take to the movies?

I am a newbie to the raw lifestyle and am going to the theatre tonight and have no idea what to munch on..

Suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• I mix home-dried fruit, nuts, and seeds and bring them

or I bring grapes.

would love to hear what everyone else does

• I usually take a big fruit smoothie to enjoy. If you want, you can make raw popcorn. Here's the link !

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

I've taken cheesy kale chips, crackers and raw choc truffles. (On different occasions, not all together!)

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

I take one or more of the following:

Medjool dates

Grapes

Clementines (peel and put the fruit in a baggy)

Sweet Peas (podded and put into a baggy)

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

me too with the grapes

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

-Cut up raw vegetables

-Blueberries

-Grapes

As long as I have something that I can keep munching on, that's all that matters! So might as well make it as healthy as possible!

• missemymissemy Raw Newbie

snap sugar peas, they are fast easy, and sweet, and easily fit into a ziploc bag, and seem to stay fresh for hours out of the fridge. otherwise I bring my little cooler everywhere.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

If your looking for something sweet then medjool dates are amazing or dried fruit such as goji berries.

If something savory then you cant go wrong with kale chips or some raw crackers.

If a little in between then raw food bars such as nakds cashew cookie etc are amazing.

k

• I wouldn't recommend bringing food to the movie theater.Notice how people overeat because they are so stimulated by the movie going on? if you absolutely must,bring a single coconut water.Or a small bag of carrot sticks.It's easy to over eat dates as well.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

I agree with Tulip. It's best to avoid eating when you're distracted.

That said, if you're new to raw and worried that you'll eat popcorn or candy if you don't have something healthy munch on, bring some fruit. I used to bring a bag of grapes with me to the theater, but there are plenty of other options.

Orange segments would be very tasty...and might help drown out the stale popcorn smell. ;)

Swayze

www.fitonraw.com