Getting Back To Raw

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site...I little about me, I have been wanting with my whole heart to become 100% raw for many years now. I have read almost every book and I even spent a week at the Optimum Health Institute ( a raw food resort)., after that I went raw 100% for 3 months and was doing great.... life decided to challenge me around that time in the financial department,and to this day its still real bad, My boyfriend at the time was not supportive and so I stopped, and now a year and a half later I am 50lbs over weight and wishing I never went back to cooked food. I have been trying to find my willpower again but its hard. I find it hardest 2 weeks before my period, I seem to get this uncontrolable hunger. Anyway, here I am still trying and as soon as I can stock up my fridge I plan on just going for it...I need to find tasty meals that are easy to prepare. I want to turn 41 years old without my menopause symptoms, raw and thin...

Comments

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

Hi Therese you've come to the right place! One of the things I love about gone raw is the super tasty recipes that everyone shares on here. Congratulations on deciding to hop back up on the raw band wagon :) Remember though that even adding more fruits and veggies to your diet will help, getting caught up in the dogma of raw foods and feeling the need to be 100% (believe me i have been there!) will only stress you out. As im sure you know, its all about balence. I hope your doing well and I wish you success.