After 7 years raw, still seeing health improvements!

Hello all,

I haven't had much time to post here lately but I wanted to share an inspiring story about my raw journey. Even though I've been raw for over 7 years and long ago healed from so many chronic health conditions (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, obesity, IBS, depression, panic attacks and more) I'm still seeing health improvements!

I had a growth on my face that doctors were concerned about. They considered it "benign but suspicious" and I was supposed to be keeping a close eye on it for cancerous changes. Well guess what? It completely disappeared a few months ago after fading and getting smaller and smaller over time. I am so happy to be free of it!

Raw is simply amazing!

Blessings,

Audrey

Comments

• that is fantastic, chilove! you are an inspiration to those of us (like me) who are still working toward more consistent raw eating habits. how exciting to know the amazing health benefits that are possible if we can just keep at it. you rock! thanks for sharing. :)

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

That is amazing. Isnt it wonderful how eating raw can nourish your body as well as cure ailments. Yay!

• camiheartsrawcamiheartsraw Raw Newbie

Thank you for posting! This is very encouraging. I was raw for several months but fell off the wagon hard after being in the hospital last week. I was even eating a small amount of meat because it was being cooked and I was nauseated and I just wanted nothing to do with food. It was easy to eat it and be full after a very small amount. I've slowly been coming back around and craving juices and raw foods, but I think I will take it slowly this time and stay with some cooked items. It's hard to stick with it when I worked so hard to be 100% raw in a balanced way and still ended up very ill. I'm still discouraged, but this helps me be motivated to at least be high raw.

• Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

• luxdivonluxdivon Raw Newbie

camiheartsraw... have you ever looked up a healing crisis? it might be helpful. sometimes when your body gets to a certain health level, it goes back through various stages of ill health. Once you re-experience them, your body is cured of it completely. Maybe you going off the deep end was a healing crisis. I know it is very very important to be careful, and i only wish you the best on your journey. I think it's so awesome you are attempting natural remedies for lupus, I know you will be shown that it WILL work for you. Just give it time. I think it is good to go back in slowly, to slow down any body detox is going on for you. Maybe you can heal more slowly over time, but have it be more gradual. It sounds like you are doing a great job with it. I will send some healing energy your way. best wishes. Namaste.

• camiheartsraw., hang in there. Keep on including more and more fruits and veggies and keep eliminating the worst offenders (meat, dairy, grains and processed foods). A great way to ease into raw is to do mostly raw with the rest healthy vegan whole veggies, beans and root veggies (potatoes, yams, squashes) for a few months. This will enable your body to do a lot of cleansing and healing but will not be such a shock to your system. You can do it!! Remember, it's about progress, not perfection! :-)

Blessings,

Audrey