Orange skin???

Ever since deciding to become a Vegan, my skin color has changed. I'm often somewhat orange and needless to say, somewhat unhealthy looking. No matter how bad or how great I feel. I used to think this was because of getting too much vitamin A because when your body has too much of it, it stores it in the skin. However, thats not true because for one, I've not had near as much carrot juice as I ought to. And for that, I feel guilty. Secondly, I've been doing a lot of research on vitamins and how they assimilate in the body and such. Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin and its in veggies, in small amounts. Because, it takes a lot of beta carotene to be transferred into Vit. A.

Anyhow, I'm thinking then that I must have a liver problem. I do remember that whenever I did hot and cold hydrotherapy in the shower at least once a day, and took cayenne and juiced more... that my skin was much better. And then when I started eating more grains (thats another thread), I started to turn orange again.

So, I'm thinking I should do a detox.

Thanks!

~Shawn