Newbie here/ need some advice

Hi, I am new here, found your forum while looking for some advice. I went raw about 5 months ago. I have been very close to 100% raw most of the time and have done very well with it. But the last 4 days, I have developed unbearable gas/flatulence. Pretty much can’t leave the house. I have not changed what I have been doing so I don’t know what is causing this. I ran out and got some Beano and it helped slightly. But I don’t know what to do to stop it. Has anyone else had this problem? This is horrible, please any advice!! I can’t continue to hide in my house. Thanks.

Comments

• have you tried drinking any rejuvelac or kombucha yet? Maybe you are starting to cleanse the mucoid plaque stuck to the intestinal wall and have hit a debris pocket. A few extra enzymes/probiotics may help.

• I have not tried either yet. But I sure will if it might help. After going raw, I did start going to the bathroom regularly. Lately, I am going more then regular. So maybe my body is cleansing. Thanks for your advice.