recipe search always starts on page 1

When I click on a link to a recipe and it shows me that recipe page, when I click the "back" button it always starts me on page 1. This is ok if you are on page 1 to 9 but when you are on page 25, you have to move forward 4 pages at a time starting from page 9. God forbid I want to see more than one recipe on a page because every time I view a recipe, I have to start over from page one. I guess my question is....is this local to my machine or do other browsers experience this as well? It does not happen in the gone raw forum and I have only browsed in those two areas. Go ahead and let me have it if I am just being a bozo.

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Right click on the recipe link. Choose "Open Link in New Window" or "Open Link in New Tab". This will leave your search intact. I know this works in Firefox and IE.

• Thanks for asking and answering this question--I was too lazy to ask myself:)

• Thank you so much. I had become so frustrated that I quit browsing. I knew there was a cause and/or work around but I could not wrap my head around it.