master cleanse potpourri

daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I am on my 8th day of a 10 day mc. I use limes and have generated a ton of squeezed halves, so I put them in my dehydrator. I can't compost them because if my chickens get into the compost, citrus isn't good for them. So, I bought some lemongrass essential oil and decided to make mc potpourri. I am going to add dried red chilis to represent the cayenne, plus they'll add beautiful color. I don't live where there are maple trees, plus the leaves would crumble, anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I did a little research and see that they produce a seed casing sometimes nicknamed a whirlybird. Does anyone know when it sheds them? I am guessing in the spring.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

wow that is really creative! what a great idea! I am on my 3rd day of the mc,. I am pretty sure it is spring. I bet it will smell wonderful!Maybe you could try the bark of the tree? Idk, it was the bast I could come up with:)

• How creative!...and I'm pretty sure wirlybirds are shed by the maple tree (used to live in upper U.S. where there are lots), so you could use them, but they really dont resemble maple syrup at all. I'd go with stevia leaves and the bark: that way you've got sweet and maple.