Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Just wondering why is everyone a raw vegan?

2»

Comments

• kuritekurite Raw Newbie

sorry about not responding, anyway yes our intestinal flora do produce it in our appendix. Theres actually enough there to last us a life time. Some articles i read actually said that because humans use to not be so hygenic some of there bowel movement would end up on there hands and back in the food which actually would provide them with b12. Another article said that because some dirt on the ground would get in our food the bacteria from there would also have created b12 that you consume. And no the antiseptic comment is very debatable, but for all of the vegans out there, they have plenty beneficial microbes due to all the high fiber foods.

i know right

• Thanks for the info, everyone!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

haha that's true.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

It's my understanding that most meat has feces and urine in it, so if you eat those things, you might be okay, Kurite.

• My mom used to tell a story about why she hated the idea of raw milk. It invovled her friend going to the farm where she got her (raw) milk regulary and the cow stepping in the bucket and them trying to sell it to her anyway. I guess thats where we get our b12 though!

hmm never heard of that but sure why not