Birkenstock --- help

rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

ok so here is the situation. i bought a pair of birkenstocks from happyfeet. they were a real good price and i had been wanting a pair for quite some time. i've been wearing them for about a month now and they are killing my feet. my feet hurt so bad after i take them off and my heel throbs something aweful while im wearing them.

they are used so i cant take them back, but i cant wear them either. i was wanting to contact birkenstock directly about this but i wasnt sure if that would be much use or what i should even say

???

any suggestions?

Comments

• IsisDCIsisDC Raw Newbie

Wow! I have not heard the word Birkenstock for a few years now. I have heard great things about them although I have never bought them myself.

Here might be some possibilities:

Size? Maybe their sizes are different than other shoes?

Allergies? Maybe you have a reaction to the materials it is made of?

Wrong type of shoe for you? Not all things are for everyone.

I would contact Birkenstock anyway, it can't hurt to try to get a refund or maybe a credit?

I just bought a pair of MBT's from Amazon.com, they just came today and they feel amazing, you might want to check them out instead?

• rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

yeah, the size is right and no allergy but gosh my feet hurt so bad when i wear them ..... i dont have proof i bought them unless it's on the computer at happy feet