My very first green smoothie! :) + food combo questions....

jakkrabbitjakkrabbit Raw Newbie

Okay, so I've taken the jump. Pretty much our whole budget for this week went towards fresh fruits and vegetables. (As some of you know, I live on a stomach tube and have been dying to transition back off the non-vegan canned formula I've been on for months. So, I've got a Vitamix coming in 10 days and in the meantime I've been doing what I can with a regular blender and a strainer...) Today I went ahead and replaced my breakfast with a green smoothie! And then I also had a carrot-orange-grape-celery drink later. The neat thing is without even trying, these together ended up being 81.5 carbs/11.5 fats/7 protein. So close to an almost perfect 811 ratio, even though i wasn't specifically aiming for that.

Two questions:

First, i looked up the nutritional value of my green smoothie on nutrition data and found out I was getting 596% of RDA Vitamin A, and 242% of RDA Vitamin C, etc. This unnerved me a little bit, am I overdosing on vitamins?

Second: I've been reading up on food combination but right now it seems a little complex and it'll take me some time to learn and memorize it all. So I'm wondering if any of you can look at what I put in my smoothie and tell me if any of the foods should NOT have been combined (and why):

1/2 head romaine lettuce

chunk of cucumber

1/2 tomato

1 banana

1 small avocado

1/2 orange

1 Fuji apple

1/4 c oats (to complete the amino acids)

And my snack drink:

1 Carrot

1 Orange

1 c grapes

1 stalk celery

Thanks! :)