*Wave* Hello fellow raw fooodies :)

Hey everyone!

My name is Amanda, and I have been living the raw life for about 10 months and loving every minute of my journey.

I'm here in hopes of finding fabulous people with this lifestyle interest. It's will be nice to connect with others for support and friendship.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to contributing to this wonderful raw forum. I look forward to sharing recipes, life stories and meeting new friends.

Blessings,

Amanda Banana

Comments

• Hi Amanda, I just joined the forum as well and with similar hopes :) I'd love to hear more about your journey, 10 months is definitely something to be proud of!

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Hi Amanda! Welcome to the forum and congrats on 10 months raw!

And a big hello to ValTryingRaw, too! :)

Swayze

• Hi ValTryingRAW!

Welcome aboard :) Thank you for the inspiring words...I am proud. It wasn't always peaches and beaches, but now this way of life comes natural to me :) I recently started a personal blog http://rawfoodkitchencreations.blogspot.com/ that is focused on raw living. It keeps me motivated and I hope to meet friends over there too. I don't know the answers to everything, do we really ever, but I'd be happy to share what I know! I think we will meet lots of like minded, great people here. I already conncected with you ;)

• Hi Swayze,

Thank your for the warm welcome and sweet words. I will check out your blog ;)

Amanda