Music

Tell us about your tastes! I like a lot of fast dark brutal heavy stuff (balances out my pleasant calm demeanour I suppose) - grind, crust, some metal, hardcore - but I like ska and punk too, along with some classical and weird-for-the-sake-of-it kind of stuff. My current listening - http://www.profaneexistence.org/radio-podcasts/scairt-radio (the one with the Easpa Measa interview).

Comments

• Almost everything rock, indie and jazz all the way here :)

I do like some electronica as well.

• I love all kinds of music, from, classical, rock, trance, techno, dance ,and some pop.

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Metal, Opera, Goth, industrial, Dark-wave, New Wave/New Romantic, Electronic, Rock-n-roll (meaning 50's and 60's rock), Ragtime, lots of things. :) I have long wondered of everyone's aural tastes.

• Definately a metalhead. lol. Heavy/black/death metal mostly. Also like harmonic metal that's more like opera as well once in a while. Not at all a fan of rap, hip hop, country, most rock, or alternative. Sometimes I like super uplifting stuff like Singing Bear and Jack Johnson. Though I'm picky with my music I've extremely devoted and die-hard. lol. Aren't we all though.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

I have obsessions from time to time and they always change. Right now, I listen to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack non-stop. It's coming to Pittsburgh in August and I must see it!! I really love score music from movies, too. X-ray Dog is one of my favorites.