Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

too much fat? help!!

2»

Comments

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

A great salad dressing would be something simple as an orange or grapefruit and an avocado blended together. Acid fruits go well with fats. Sweet fruits on the other hand is not such a good idea. But again dont be too strict with yourself or make an obsession out of food combining. You will end do more harm then good if you do. Everyone is different.Some people do better on high fat, some on low fat, and some people just stay in between. There is no perfect way to eat!

• I am new to Gone RAW. I’ve read some information in the last few months about some of the benefits of eating more live foods, but hadn’t decided to jump in until tonight. Basically, all day today and tonight I have paid dearly for eating foods I should have avoided for Thanksgiving Dinner.

I’m 5’11 1/2” tall and need to lose 40-50 lbs to be the size I feel well at and look good. I read each post on this specific topic. I know I have a problem with fats, therefore, I know now I will have to limit fats. This is where I feel maybe the program/book mentioned above by DansCharming (i think), 45-45-10 may be the route I need to follow.

It’s the energy level I am concerned about. If I can acquire and maintain a high energy level, I can make it, I believe. I don’t get much exercise as I drive truck for a living.

I was wondering, the fish oil vitamins I take, could they be considered my fat ‘oil’ daily intake, as I take three capsules per day? Any advice for high energy level foods? Also, any reports on colds and flu, as the season is here? I would think there would be less respitory problems.

Thanks in advance for all your advice. I really enjoyed reading everyone’s input; very informing.