Food addiction or overeating disorders book!

Chef ShuannaChef Shuanna Raw Newbie

I am looking for a book related to food addictions and or possible overeating issues with a focus on recovery. I know quite a few people on here were and are facing eating disorders and trying to recover. Anyone have or have read anything good? There are sooo many books that it is hard to weed through all of them. Is there perhaps a workbook of some kind? Perhaps a book that helps identify the exact food problem and the disorder involved? I figured this site would be a great resource! A book I could get on tape or download would be SUPER as I am incredibly busy and always on the go.

Cheers!

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

"making peace with food" totally changed my life when i was suffering from my eating problems. there are activities in it that are fun and eye-opening and really make you think about why you are doing this to yourself.

• Chef ShuannaChef Shuanna Raw Newbie

nice..... I shall order it right now. Thanks! Any other suggestions would be great.

• Women, Food, and God by Geneen Roth. I started re-reading it after I finished the last page. It's not "God" old man in the sky God she talks about either - she uses God to talk about our spiritual essence. Loved it!