Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Okay, now that I've got the recipe thing down.... Taking Requests again!

poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

I'm baaaaack! Last time I was really active here, about 2 years ago, I started getting inundated with requests. Of course our community has evolved considerably, and I'm far from the only (or even best game in town), but I'm still willing to take requests.

To avoice ending up spending a million hours in the 'lab' aka kitchen, I'm limiting fulfillments to four per week, and I'm going to start doing some form of category method to gather requests.

You know the drill.... I won't submit a fulfillment until I get as close to a 'cooked' taste and texture as the real deal, so please be patient. All recipes will be originals (and yes, owned by me!), so please repost with credit.

The next two weeks, I'm going to be travelling, so we're going with the following categories:

This week I'll be posting more recipes than usual, because I'll be away and not posting for 15 days.

I'm answering requests for.... "Cooked Foods You really Miss", "Beverages and Smoothies", and "Soups"

I'm looking for people who have tried other versions and haven't found 'the one' or for newbies who are craving something like their old cooked standards. Please check my recipe list to be sure I haven't already posted something you're craving.

Go ahead and post your requests!

Comments

• rinrin

I'd love a raw macaroni + cheese!

I also miss corndogs/hot dogs ._.

• poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

hrm...those are challenges!

Questions for you: how do you feel about the following... nutritional yeast, agave, carageegan/agar? I need to know exactly what 'your' definition of rawcceptable is so I don't create something pointless for you.

• rinrin

I've never had nutritional yeast but I'm not opposed to it! Totally fine with agave. I've never tried carageegan/agar, but I'm open to it!

So basically, go wild!

Only thing I can't have = raw tomatoes + raw onions make me sick!

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Poemomm, I just had to let you know that I came back here recently (also after being away for the past couple of years) just to get some more of your recipes! Several of them are still among my very favorites (cream cheese, pumpkin pie, light crust, pepperoni...i could go on!). Imagine my surprise to see you posting! I'm so glad you're back!

• poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

Hi Jenny! You're making me blush!

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

I haven't got a dehydrator or electric blender - but have a mechanical blender and smoothie maker- so would like recipes on how to make savoury pies/flans and vegan burgers please. I love nuts and most vegetables.

• QTLaylaQTLayla Raw Newbie

Poemomm, you are awesome!! I love your highly creative recipes!!

Blessings,

QT

• DreaDrea Raw Master

HEY...I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK!! A long time ago I requested an updated version of the Greek spanakopita spinach dish..Please see if you can figure this one out, you can see my post about it on this site and the nightmare I went threw trying to make it, thank you so much!!