Detox

humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Hey all I would like to do a detox. Can anyone tell me how I would go about doing this?

Comments

• I think the best way to detox is to water fast. Just don’t eat anything for 3 days and drink lots of water. Your tongue will turn a milky white and your pee will be really dark (at least that whats happened to me my first time). I get hungry for the first day and then the hunger goes away.

The body is made of three systems, the digestive, the bloodstream and the lymphatic (the space between the cells). When you eat, more things are travelling from the digestive to the lymphatic system. When the body is deprived of food, it has a chance to reverse this process and excrete much more waste than usual.

You will probably expirience some of the same symptoms of being sick the first day and half (mucos, dark pee, rawnchy smell, ect.) This is due to the detox. Infact the reson for most sickness is just a purging of acculated toxins in the body.

The longer you fast the better but I would start on a 3 day. Eat only fruit the day before and after. Be careful coming off the fast because if you eat to muich you will shock your body. I usually eat an orange section by section over the course of a morning to ease my way out of it.

Anyways, I think fasting is the best cleanse you could do. It is what animals in the wild do to heal themselves. Google natural hygeine to find out more. Herbert Sheldon is a good guy to look at too. You should definately do some reading if you decide to do it up.

Peace

James