Greenwood/Admin Help

powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Im posting this on behalf of another user here greenwood:

This is greenwood, i have been unable to post for the last 2 days. I either get that ive triggered the spam filter or the CAPTCHA says the code is wrong even when it isnt. No matter how many times i enter it, it says its wrong. Please can you fix this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

spam can be triggered by a link.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

greenwood doesnt have any links in her posts so not sure whats up.

Heres hoping she can get back in soon:).

• hikurohikuro Raw Newbie

Has she tried logging in on different computers? Could be an odd cookie/cache bug confusing the server maybe?

I believe greens cleared the cookies/cache aswell as loggin in and out.

It is now showing up that greenwood is an unrecognized user any idea whats going on there?

Cheers

• CeidrenCeidren Raw Superstar

I hope this gets fixed. She could always make another account--use the name 'greenwoods' for now.

• CeidrenCeidren Raw Superstar

Is this just the end of greenwood, then?

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

test

My goodness- I'm no longer blocked- wonder how long it'll last?

I'm living in the Twilight Zone tonight...I keep expecting Rod Serling to turn up. My avatar picture is blurry so tried like 50 times to change it and choose other portraits and pictures from my files but this same one keeps coming back!!! It must have been his fave portarit or something.

And last night I felt some cold blob on my hand when I was reading in bed and I tried to pick it up and it was a SPIDER! It ran up to my shoulder then it vanished. A spider with cold feet :O Goodness knows where it went- the Twilight Zone I suppose. It's a good job I'm not scared of spiders.

ohh i hate spiders lol.

Good to have you back greenwood:).

Don't hold your breath powerlifer..I could be joining that spider in the Twilight Zone..

Or his Highness who insists that this portrait of him WILL stay as my avatar. ;0

I quite like spiders- there are loads of them in this Victorian house.

• Sorry about that, just now catching up here. We do use a service that is good but not great to help with the spam. You have no idea how much spam it DOES keep away but every once in a while it freaks out a bit and for that I'm sorry.

I will try to keep my eyes peeled a bit better but I'm glad it all got sorted.

It happens every so often Ray- I am having no problems getting on at the moment as you can see lol. Spam is annoying, so I understand about having a spam guard.

ps- am having trouble changing avatars too- it just stays on the current one, and have tried to change it myriads of times.