Food processor suggestions?

We're shopping around for a new food processor. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Also, I might mention, that the reason we need a new one is because the power shaft of our Kitchenaid food processor is stuck inside one of the blades and it seems that it might be cheaper to get a new (and better) processor than to try to repair this one. Especially since we were having so many problems with it anyway.

• I love my Magimix and would never buy another brand of food processor - I am gonna upgrade to the 5200XL soon though.

• ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

I have a Braun Combimax that's been going for 10+ years. For the past few years I think I've used it every single day. It has two containers, and comes with shredding and slicing blades as well as the standard S-blade.

Though if you can afford a Magimix, that would be a great way to go.

• mmitschmmitsch Raw Newbie
    edited October 2022
    veganfox said:

We're shopping around for a new food processor. Any suggestions?

It depends on your specific needs what food processor would be the best fit, but I believe the Cuisinart DFP-14CRM offers the greatest value
    The product works well, comes with a good warranty, and does not dance around on your worktop! It's manufacture includes small touches such as the retractable cord and accessory box. Plus, it’s from a name you can trust too.