Vitamineral Green

I recently purchased a trial size of this product from the health food store. It tastes really good in my smoothies. Does anyone else use this product or know anything about it?

Comments

• blujett8blujett8 Raw Newbie

hi wanna be raw

I started using this product this spring after hearing jameth sheridan (owner of healthforce) speak at my food co-op. HE was there to answer questions about raw lifestyle, ect and also brought samples of different items. I was really impressed with his knowledge, research and flexibility/openess. Also, VMG is made under very specific conditions and contains lots of biophoton energy despite the fact that it comes in a bottle. This had been my experience while taking it and I find it especially useful when I ‘m doing any kind of fasting (not water, of course). In particular, I like that it contains spirulina as well as chlorella.

• Heck yeah. Vitamineral Green is the cornerstone of my supplement shelf. It tastes better and better the more you use it, has a wonderful spectrum of probiotics, and is a food that will cleanse your body every day you use it. When I don’t take Vitamineral Green, my body misses it. I recommend it for “Best All Around”.

• Well, I am glad to hear it is a good product because my son LOVED it and immediately asked for seconds! And I am even happier to know that it has a cleansing effect!

• Hmmm…where can I get this or is it an online order item only? I’ve been having a green smoothie every morning and this sounds like it would fit right in…

• I bought mine in a health food store, but you can google it and find it online also! Check out your local health food stores first if you don’t want to pay s&h!