Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Free Giveaway! Package of Maca

hello raw food fans!

i am giving away an 8 oz. package of 100% Organic Real Raw Maca Powder, Ultimate Superfoods brand. i bought it at LifeThyme Natural Foods for $13.29 a while ago and just don't care for it. i've used maybe a spoonful. the expiration date is January 2, 2011. because this product needs to be refrigerated after opening i cannot mail it; i'm hoping i can give it to someone local, here in new york city (manhattan). i can meet you and give you the package. i don't want to throw it out because i don't believe in wasting food.

please email me at indoor.voice@yahoo.com if you'd like it. or send me a message here (not sure that's possible, actually.)

cheers!

Comments

• The maca is taken! Thank you. :)

• Thanks for the maca - I've already started experimenting!

• Speaking of free, if anyone's interested Sweet Wheat is giving away samples of their freeze-dried wheatgrass juice powder at www.sweetwheat.com There's a button right on the home page with info on how to get it. It's 100% certified organic, gluten-free and (of course) 100% raw.

Shannon

• SWEET!