maca and appetite

I've been taking 1 t of maca for the last three days and each day I haven't had much of an appetite. I'm making sure I'm eating enough but I thought if anything maca did the opposite and increased hunger. It is the only thing I can think of that I've changed in my routine. Three days isn't much time and could be a fluke so I'll keep going but I wanted to see if anyone else had this happen?

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Some find maca increases appetite whilst a few ive noticed it has decreased there appetite, possibly due to the regulation of blood sugar via the adrenal glands.

does T mean teaspoon or tablespoon. A teaspoon 3 times daily at least 20 minutes away from meals is more than enough.

• I'm only having 1 teaspoon in the morning about 1 hour after breakfast. I haven't developed a taste for it so I've been mixing it with a little liquid

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Thats usually the way i recommend all powders are taking anyway. I just put them in a little water, mix then drink in one gulp.

Gets them down the easiest, maca isnt too bad tasting compared to some of the really bitter herbs such as andrographis. Very bitter lol.