Hello from Montreal!

Hi there!

With the end of the year approaching and a fresh new one on the way, I figured I'd officially get an early kick start on my venture towards a healthier lifestyle and raw diet!

I must say I haven't always been too kind to my poor body, eating and drinking anything and everything without reflection. Over a year or so ago, I finally made a choice: to take better care of myself. I was mostly working in bars and restaurants at the time. This translated mostly into poor eating, drinking, and sleeping habits. Left that scene and though it may seem minor, it was probably the biggest jump towards my journey to a healthier, more balanced lifestyle.

I discovered Bikram yoga last year. I fell in love! The feeling I got after every class was euphoric! Suddenly, I became a health fanatic. I dedicated myself 100%, cutting out all processed foods, caffeine and alcohol. It felt great. This worked out for a little while, but unfortunately somewhere along the way I fell off the health wagon.

So, I'm back! I've got my gym membership, my yoga classes booked, my fridge stocked with fresh greens!...All I need now is the right direction and inspiration I'm hoping to find from this online Raw Food community. I have been following a vegetarian diet for about 5 months now. Unfortunately, when I first started, I lost a lot of hair (scary!) from improper nutrition. How ironic! I will be making it a fact to learn as much as a can from you guys in order to do this the proper, healthiest, and tastiest way! :)

Pleased to be on this venture with others who are on the same path to healthy living! Very motivating and inspiring!

-LittleMissSunshine

Comments

• Hello LittleMissSunshine!

Nice to meet you!

How is Montreal? I'm from West Coast Canada, BC.

I'm inspired by your lovely letter. I'm going to have much much healthier living too. What I need is more exercise. I'm going to start dancing again. It brings me more joy and smile!

Thank you for posting here to say hi.

Look forward to hearing your journey.

~Blossoming~

• Hello!

I'm from Montreal too, sick.

Yoga is fantastic. I do it at home all the time, I can only imagine how great it would be if I took classes.

It's lovely to hear that you're on your way to becoming very healthy, I wish you luck! xo