help transitioning

rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

hello everyone, well i must confess ive been raw-less for over a year now. its to the point i cant even each a salad, drink a green smoothie, juice ect without feeling sick or sick to my stomach.

i want to start eating more living food daily. any suggestions on how to go about this?

Comments

• The RawtarianThe Rawtarian Raw Superstar

Make a conscious commitment to go raw. If you commit to yourself you can't go wrong.

I would advocate going 100% raw for 30 days as a fresh start to reset your palette.

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

Perhaps exercise more? Try eating more fruits? Especially after a hard workout, nothing beats a fruit smoothie. Sometimes, I find that good hard exercise puts the body and mind in the right state for eating healthy raw foods.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Perhaps revert back to a cooked vegan diet for abit and see if its a pyschological thing or if your body really is rejecting or having trouble with the amount of raw food.

You can always keep the percentage of raw food high.

Juicing For Health

• I do believe PowerLifter has a point - Is this physical or mental? I've definitely heard of stomachaches from gourmet type raw food, but not so much from the juicing. Another option, is to juice every morning (commit yourself to this for 2 weeks) and see if it doesn't get better or worse. If it continues to bother you, you may have something bigger than raw or cooked going on.

Rawxy.com