excalibur 5 tray door..HELP..

PRESLEYPRESLEY Raw Newbie

Howdy,

I'm a newbie, i just got my dehydrator (Excalibur Model 3500 5 tray) & am confused about the door, either i recvd he wrong door or it's really not a door & is just suppose to HANG...kind of???

I know this sounds like a stupid question but i can't figure out how to put it on & the directions are not very good, it says see figure 2 & THERE IS NO FIGURE 2 to see..

I asked a neighbor to come over & look at it too & she thinks it's not suppose to really close anythig but just kind of hand on there.

I feel like it's suppose to be snug, like a door would be but i'm thinking i really have no idea. I called the place i bought it at but they do not answer the phone & i had to l/m on v/m.

Does anyone know what i'm talking about, am i crazy or is this a very open door?? :)

Thanks for your help!

ClaireT

Comments

• Congrats on acquiring the Excalibur. I have an older model and the door just hangs on the ledge of the unit.

Enjoy!

• ianl5ianl5 Raw Newbie

Mine too looks like it's the wrong door, as if it's the door for the 4 tray mode, instead of the door that would fit the 5 tray model. Please share your thoughts/experience...

ClaireT