back to raw

well this is my third day eating raw. i woke up with a wicked headache. when i got out of bed however i noticed i could spring right up. no slow movements, no back and leg and arm issues, it is so refreshing , i remember this feeling of lightness the last 500 times i started raw. I am also getting charly horses all over my body. my back when i was trying to get off the bus. each moring or anytime i try to yawn or stretch, my feet if i curl my toes.. it is crazy. i read on line about potassium. but i had this before and i ate loads of bananas then. i also had a potassium test done and it was fine. with me i think it is magnesium and or calcium. i saw so many posts saying magnesium and cramps. so i am going to start those two things. i am seeing that i am forgetting what to do automatically, like sauce for zuchini spaghetti. and waht i use to put in my nut milk, like cinnamon ect...

well, off to a brand new life,,,again...lets see how this rolls.

Comments

• ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

I would have suggested magnesium if you hadn't brought it up yourself. And you probably already know this, but eating a wide range of different foods will ensure you get a range of nutrients, too.

• Congratulation on being raw! Keep up the great work!

• Pame'laVik'toriaPame'laVik'toria Raw Newbie

I was 95-98% raw for 1.5 years. I tried not to eat anything that stuck around too long. That was the big difference for me. Now I am 100% for 8 days. It's tough, but each day that goes by, the bigger the let down of breaking my record. Before I know it, it will be a month. I see better clarity in my skin:)