Hello : help with Candida

rawfoodiemrawfoodiem Raw Newbie

I have a candida overgrowth and i really want to try the 801010 but so afraid of the candida going even crazier on me

i can't efford having health issues more than i do now

please share from your own expirence (not things you read and THINK will work and make it sound like you tried it ) does it really work?

should i see results within a few days? 

i want to go on an all veggies diet for 2 weeks and then try the 801010 and in the first 2 weeks to eat fresh veggies and greens and one cooked yamm 

please help :((

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I wish I had some advice for you. I know that cutting out sugar helps, but I'm not really sure what to add to a diet that can produce fast results. 

• james1585james1585 Raw Newbie

Do not eat sugar, fruits and anything that contains yeats. Besides this, do a colon cleanse and detoxifying treatment, I take Naturalmax Enerix and Vitalix, and after 2 weeks I feel the results. I have more energy, and I've also lost some weight.

Hi, James. It's great to hear that it's working for you. smile 

• LeilaniLeilani Raw Newbie
    Please don't vut Sugar. Just Cut out fat! Watch this.... it save me ! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_f816Uw10
    *Cut

Interesting video. I always thought that sugar was the key thing to cut down on? 

No! We all thought so but it is actually fat that we so unnaturally esagerate with ! I used to have the worst tummy bloating 24/7 ... then I totally quit fat and stick up to 90% raw no fat and 10% corn pasta with tomatoes sauces (both 0 fat) and now I feel like I am Born again! Will have to wait for a full week for the candida Loss effect. It's only been two days and a half so I'll keep you update but yes... Most of raw people have more fat intake than with the american standard diet!
    ClaireT

Definitely keep us updated. It sounds like a wonderful improvement so far!

Leilani