Mike Lawson's raw food journal

MikelawsonMikelawson Raw Newbie
Hi everyone. Started the August challenge today (but late at night, so really tomorrow 4th August 2015 will be my first full day). Plan is to be raw til 6.30pm weekdays when working, but fully raw all day at weekends, so I will be trying out all the delicious recipes on the site here.

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Congrats on starting the challenge. Keep us updated on how you are doing! 

Where did you go?  smile

• MikelawsonMikelawson Raw Newbie
    Thanks for asking Claire - as soon as I'd committed to do it we had major disruption at home - my stepson moved back in which caused several problems and then my fiancée broke her hand, so my plans were put on hold. I'm about to try again .......

That sounds like one tough summer. I hope everyone is settling back down and healing nicely. 

It could have been better! Been working flat out as well on my online business launch as well as my full-time business consultancy....

Hopefully autumn will bring better days. Best of luck on your business launch! I've thought about doing it a few times myself, but I always lose my nerve. 

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

Have you had a chance to start yet? Today is always a good day!

Hi TammlTrue

I'm just maxed out at the moment with prparing to launch my latest online course - Periscope Your Profits - but I am back on raw til 4 though.

I've had to discontinue my membership here for now though as I just don't have the time to access and use the site.

Thanks for your support - You will be hearing more from me in teh future though as I post online about the raw food diet to try and promote it to as many people as possible.

Take care.

Mike

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

As long as you're supporting the cause smile Good luck!