Hello

pigwigpigwig Raw Newbie

Think this is my third time back here I first signed up I think a year ago (I was still on processed food then and a pescaterian) signed up again in may I think once I got my high speed blender and had given up processed food (finally stuck to that) still didn't manage to stick to it as the recipes needed me to purchase things I didn't have nuts/hemp seeds/coconut oil etc.

Fast forward 7 months now I'm still cooking from scratch no processed food. And cupboards full of 90 percent of what I need for recipes :) raw breakfast every day try to have raw lunch having have a cooked vegan meal for dinner. 

I also take a b12 methylcobalmin sublingual tablet once a day as it turned out I had definite b12 deficiency. 

The pluses for me of having a 75 percent raw diet are great skin, no more depression, pretty much cured me of my absence seizures (still get the odd one if under stress for any reason) saying that my general daily  anxiety pretty much non existent I sleep well wake up early (I've never been a morning person before) and have even started thinking about starting up plant based catering in the future. 

Anyway bit of a longer introduction then I'd planned ;) 

Just wanted to say hello :) 

TammiTrue

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome back! It's great to have you here. It sounds like you have come a long way to get to a wonderful place. 

• pigwigpigwig Raw Newbie
    Oh yeah definitely I have never before gone without processed foods I do believe they were what was holding me back. Thanks for the welcome :)
    TammiTrue
  • TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

It's awesome that you have made a break from processed foods! Welcome back smile

• pigwigpigwig Raw Newbie
    Thanks. I owe a lot of the credit to my high speed blender not sure it would have been so easy without it think it was definitely the catalyst for change :)
    ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

A good blender can make a world of difference. smile

• FrazierMarkFrazierMark Raw Newbie

An airing cupboard is a storage space, sometimes of walk-in dimensions, containing a water heater; either an immersion heater for hot running water or a boiler for central heating water. Shelves, usually slatted to allow for circulation of heat, are positioned above or around the heater to provide storage for clothing, typically linen and towelling. The purpose is to allow air to circulate around the stored fabrics to prevent damp forming. A shelf can also be used to fully remove traces of damp from dried clothing before it is put away in drawers and wardrobes. Other names include "boiler cupboard", or (in Ireland) "hot press". Airing cupboards are mostly built-in. A drying cabinet is an electrical version.