HELP...Looking for Book!

Ok everyone I really liked the China Study but now I need a book thats is specifaccly for raw vegans and has all the scientific facts to back it up! I like cold hard facts graphs etc…anyone got some suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Ambikalee, My cookbook (Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine) by Dr. Gabriel Cousens has a lot of good informaton in it including pictures of blood from a raw vegan and someone on the sad diet. He has some other books I haven’t read yet that may go into more detail as well. He seems to be the most authoritative source on the subject I have found so far. I would be curious if anyone else has a good suggesion as well.

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Rev. George Malkmus has facts to back up avoiding meat, dairy and heated foods in his book, “God’s Way to Ultimate Health.” It is one of my favorite books to give to people to convince them why they need to STOP dairy and meat and start eating more raw vegan foods in addition to tons of testimonies. It has the professional studies that were done to prove it, plus it’s a very easy read, hard to put it down :)

• Thanks for the tips.I happen to have just bpught Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisins but havent read it yet! Ill look for the Rev’s book also Thanks again!