Raw detox with illness!!!

Fergie111Fergie111 Raw Newbie
I have been into raw foods since 1995 but I still ended up getting a serious disease I'm trying to cure it on raw juicing but the symptoms I get are horrible I know people talk a lot about symptoms without disease but no one talks about symptoms with disease but let me say this when you have something serious and you're trying to cure it because doctors can't do anything for you its another ballgame you don't get these dandelion symptoms you get symptoms that you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy like right now I'm dealing with this lethargy that is very extreme the thing I'm combating is diagnosis of Hep C and cirrhosis I'm on a fixed income which is SSDI I have no insurance they turned me down on everything I don't believe in doctors anyway I don't have money to pay anyone to help me through this ordeal and just wanted to find out if anybody could make a suggestion to help thank you very much!!!!

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hi, Fergie.

Welcome to the community. A good diet can help with so many things, even if it just ends up supporting our overall health and gives us the strength to fight on. I hope you find some useful info!

TammiTrue
  • Fergie111Fergie111 Raw Newbie

Thank you for welcoming me I know there's got to be someone there that has battled a serious illness  with raw foods and juices and knows what I'm dealing with just got to wait and be patient just to find out if anybody else has dealt with this severe lethargy will help

TammiTrue
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

You'll get there. smile

I know Missemy https://www.therawtarian.com/community/f/profile/comments/3399/missemy posted a few times about Hep C. I don't know if she found a long term solution, but it might be worth looking through her old posts. 

The Rawtarian