Grateful heart

NikkiNikki Raw Newbie

Hi Laura, I just want to say thank you so much for your website and this journey. I am making the transition to raw and am amazed at how easy and fun it is - thanks to your wonderful recipes. I often taste your recipes and think to myself "this is genius!". I have had many food issues/journeys in my life and have struggled to find a "food world" where I feel happy and healthy. I really am ever so grateful to you. Love from South Africa - Nikki

TammiTrueThe RawtarianFee

Comments

• cdonavoncdonavon Raw Newbie

I have been completely raw in the past, but got away from it a couple of years ago. I gained weight, have had less energy and old health issues have been creeping back into my life. I'm ready to get back to raw in 2016 and have a couple of friends who want to join me on the journey so I have support. I appreciate having the shopping list and menu plan. I do best when I have these kinds of aids. I'm looking forward to better health and vitality in the coming months.

The RawtarianTammiTrue
  • The RawtarianThe Rawtarian Raw Superstar

Aww - my heart.... it beams :)

So glad to have you both here, Nikki and Catherine! 

Yay for a fresh start in 2016! 

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

This thread just made my heart a little warmer.  <3

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

It's great to have everyone here in the community. 

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

What are everyone's favorite recipes? I have been in love with the brownies since the beginning.