Raw Cake Challenge!

Okay all ya’ll lovely raw brthers and sisters! I have a girlfriend who is slowly converting from SAD to RAW (YEAH..ripples…ripples….) so she was a huge cooked dessert fan! Especially Chocolate Lava Cake! So I thought I’d bring it to all ya’ll and see if you have any ideas on what we could use to make a groundshaking, mind blowing exhilarting Lava Cake! Let’s blow tha pants of cooked desserts!

PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT!

Comments

• Hi! Hey this is really weird! I just posted something like this! Just make a chocolate sauce warm in the blender and pour over these after they have only been dehydrated for 4 hours. Have fun!

• Where is it posted what is it called? We are exicted to make this!

• The cacao-cherry biscotti!

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Hi ambikalee, I actually just made a type of raw lava cake last weekend. I used the chocolate cupcake recipe that I posted a few months back for the cake. For the sauce, I used the dehydrator to warm up coconut oil then blended with cocoa powder and agave. It was YUMMY and got rave reviews from the non-rawers at our potluck!

• thanks so much…i’ll check that one out also. We are gonna have a lava cake Sunday and make as many recipes as possible and then taste test to find our fave! Yeah Cake day!

• you can use the flourless chocolate cake from jenny cornbleets book and then make a chocolate sauce with cacao and agave and squeeze the sauce inside the cake..

• hey chefraw could you please post that recipe! I dont have the book! Thanks again for all the input!

• i would like that recipe too!

• What happened with the chocolate cake challenge?